TERMS AND CONDITIONS (MERCHANDISE)
1.º These general sales conditions are agreed between Bel’azeite – Unipessoal, Lda., with headquarters at Av. S. Tiago, n.9. 5230-100 Campo de Víboras, tax identification number 514225688 and contact number +351962410733, hereinafter referred to as “COMPANY/BRAND/DOMAIN” and the people who wish to make purchases through the website distintus.pt hereinafter referred to as “User”.
2.º The parties agree that purchases made through the website distintus.pt will be governed exclusively by the present contract to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
- The purpose of these general sales conditions is to provide and define all the necessary information to the User about the modalities of order, sale, payment and delivery of purchases made on the website distintus.pt.
- These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
- The User places his order by completing the purchase process presented on the distintus.pt website, adding the product(s) or service(s) he intends to order to the shopping cart:
- To send your order the User must:
- a) Register on the distintus.pt website, supplying the information requested therein.
- b) “Login” (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User at the time of registration).
- c) Complete the information and choose the options that are made available to you throughout the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the Tax Identification Number and name that you wish to appear on the invoice for tax purposes).
- The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as these General Terms of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- The COMPANY will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stock. In the absence of product availability, the COMPANY undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
- The data on the invoice is the sole responsibility of the User. Once issued, the invoice cannot be reissued with alterations.
- Order requests are valid for seven (7) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that sets a different deadline, and it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this period. If payment is not received by our services within this period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
- On the distintus.pt website, the COMPANY offers the User the following payment methods via Easypay – Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
- a) Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) ATM Reference;
- a) Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard);
- In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made to the User’s card immediately after confirmation of the dispatch of the goods. If some products ordered are out of stock, the value of the same will be credited to the User’s card after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY
- The delivery of orders takes place up to 6 working DAYS after ordering. Delivery is carried out by TNT Express N.V.
2. Shipping costs may be added to the order according to the product.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
- Prices are to be understood in Euros, with taxes and duties included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
- If there is an increase in the price of any product, the User will be informed immediately, and may choose to receive his order (paying the difference) or to proceed to its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND REFUND
- The process of cancellation or return is treated case by case by Distintus. The request must arrive in writing to the contact e-mail email@example.com, in accordance with article 6 of Decree Law No. 143/2001 of 26 April, the customer has a period of 14 days after ordering, and the instructions for cancellation or return of goods will be answered and defined by the COMPANY, by the same means of communication.
- Whenever possible the refund should be made by the same method of payment, but if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, so that the refund can be made by Bank Transfer.
- THE COMPANY undertakes to reimburse the User within 30 days.
- Returned products must be in saleable condition, that is, in the same condition in which they arrived at the hands of the User, without any anomaly or damage.
- If the value resulting from the exchange of products in an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the same, the conditions for the adjustment will be indicated by the COMPANY.
The treatment of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will appear in the COMPANY’s database(s) and are intended for registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by the same.
Providing the data is optional and the COMPANY guarantees, under the terms of the law, the right to access, rectify and cancel any data that concerns you directly, in person or in writing, directly to the address on the home page of this website.